With hundreds of weddings supplied by us. We understand a lot of effort goes into planning your special day and we want your wine making experience to be absolutely stress free!
Our knowledgeable wine-makers and brewmasters are always happy to help! We offer a free consultation when it comes to finding the perfect wine, beer and cider for your big day on any budget.
Our automated bottling facility makes your bottling process quick and efficient.
We also offer custom wine labels to give those bottles a personal touch that will wow your guests. Below are some samples of the labels done for our customers.
Serving Guide Lines
The amount and types of wine you require will depend on factors like the number of guests, whether it’s a wine or beer crowd, the format of the reception, the time of year, time of day, length of reception, and the menu. When deciding on beer and cider. We can supply amazing Lagers, Ales, Pilsners and even IPA’s. All beers are customizable and if you are a home-brewer we can upscale your personal beer’s to be served. Ciders are getting more and more popular for weddings. Cider flavours vary from season to season. (Check availability with staff) There is a general rule it is better to have a little more than not enough.
Follow these steps when estimating your needs:
- Calculate how many people will be drinking at the event.
- The industry standard is 1 drink per person per hour. Some will drink a’bit more some will drink less.
- Wine is 30 bottles 25oz per bottle/5 glasses.
- Beer is the amount of a keg or 144 cans.
- Cider is available in full batches meaning a full keg/144 cans or Half keg/72 cans.
100 guests attending at 4 to 6 hours
100 x (4 to 6) drinks (average 1 drink per hour) = 400 to 600 drinks
400 (600) / 5 (5 glasses per 750ml bottle) = 80 to 120 bottles of wine
80 to 120 / 30 750ml bottles per batch = 3 to 4 batches of wine will be needed per 100 guests.
Each package is complete! No hidden costs or fees! They include your selection of wine, winery fees, 30 750ml bottles, personal customized wedding/event labels, matching shrink tops, corks and all taxes!
- Bronze Package $205.00 $6.83 per bottle.
- Silver Package $235.00 $7.83 per bottle. (Highly recommended for weddings and large events)
- Gold Package $280.00 $9.33 per bottle.
- Champagne and or Sparkled Wine $250.00 $8.33 per bottle.
- Boxed wine also available to save bartenders time from uncorking and also saves money. We don’t charge for bags.
- Many ciders are seasonal. Check with staff for availability